WATCH: Kylie Welcomes 2013 in Sydney!

“I’m a very proud Australian, so coming home to host Sydney New Year’s Eve is a dream come true,” Ms Minogue said. “No matter where I am in the world, I always watch Sydney New Year’s Eve fireworks and even though I’m from Melbourne I could not miss this opportunity to celebrate 25 years of performing at the New Year’s Eve Capital of the World!

Kylie was the guest of honour at the Lord Mayor of Sydney's special picnic on Monday ahead of the city's annual New Year's Eve celebrations she has helped to plan...

Later, Sydney's harbour was turned into a magical medley of yellow, purple, magenta, and red with dazzling fireworks featuring birds, bees, koalas and even an octopus lighting up the night sky. On the Harbour Bridge a giant pair of disembodied lips wearing red lipstick counted down the seconds to midnight.
 Hey, Those lips belonged to ''creative ambassador'' Kylie Minogue! :)

Watch and enjoy as Kylie kicks off 2013, complete with a 'Light Years' countdown and a mix of classics...

On a Night Like This...

Embrace!
Happy New Year, Everyone!
 Cheers, Kylie!
"The atmosphere was electric and it was a night I will never forget," - Kylie
 
Embrace artwork created by Louise Allen

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Jon said...

Happy New Year to you, and to Kylie! Jx

PS I think London had better fireworks, but Sydney had a diva...