LISTEN: Kylie Minogue - K25 Megamix By Geo


Includes:  I Guess I Like It Like That (Angelic Remix), Do You Dare (New Rave Mix), Celebration (Techno Rave Remix), Hand On Your Heart (W.I.P 2002 Mix), Got To Be Certain (Extra Beat Boys Remix), Confide In Me (Tomer G Club Mix), The One (Freemasons Mix), All The Lovers (WAWA & MMB Anthem Mix), What Kind Of Fool (TechNo Logical Mix), What Do I Have To Do (Pump And Polly Mix), Slow (Chemical Brothers Remix), Shocked (D.N.A Mix), Like A Drug (Extended Mix), I Should Be So Lucky (Bicentennial Remix), Can’t Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head, Come Into My World (Joachim Garraud Remix), Breathe (Sash Club Mix), Your Disco Needs You (Almighty Mix), On A Night Like This (Motiv8 Nocturnal Mix), In Your Eyes (Knuckleheadz Mix), Did It Again (Trouser Enthusiasts Mix), Too Far (Brothers In Rhythm Mix), Time Will Pass You By (Yomanda Mix)

Internet Explorer: Right Click Save File/Target As
Firefox: Right Click & Save Link As
MAC Users: Press Control & click on the link
Google Chrome: Right Click & Save Link As

A Huge Thank you to GeoMixes! Thanks to Garthy!
Photobucket
All tracks featured here are for promotion purposes only.
Support Kylie and buy these mixes!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Jon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE! Keep up the good work! Love ya... Jx

ShineOnAndOn said...

Thanks Jon! Shine on :)♥